Friday, June 11, 2010

Catch up time!!!

Ok, alot has been going on in the last 7 months since my last post : ) Natonya is doing great smart as can be and sooo beautiful. I started school this past spring and Kory started school this summer. We will both be going for Fall semester and that is just gonna be crazy haha. I'm starting training for a 5k in August so if you see me ask me how i'm doing with it, please help me keep the motivation : )well school is going great for the both of us and we can't wait to graduate and move forward with life (which has been pretty crazy the past couple years) but yeah, we went to california the end of may for my best friend Sara's sons 1st birthday (Happy birthday Aiden) and just had a blast visiting with old friends and catching up. Miss you guys!! we got home and that next weekend we had a family reunion (Kory's mom's side) and had fun too. We're glad to finally be home and still unpacking haha but slowly we're getting back to normal. I'll post some pictures soon (I promise) love you all!!

No comments: