Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Spee Baby

I don't know what has just hit me but my emotions are all up in the air. I miss my mom, alot. she was my everything. I don't understand how some people abuse the privilege that they have when they pick up the phone and call their mom, or how mom's can go without seeing their children. I would be the happiest person ever just to get my mom back. I wish i could pick up the phone and hear her voice one last time. Just tell her i love her one more time. hold on....... ok. I just don't understand why I have had to go through this. I feel like I'm a bad person, that I'm being punished for something. I'm filled with so much emotion, I'm just gonna let it all go. Don't know..... So much to write but cant get it out. Not sure what to do. I'm blank and empty..... I love you mom.

No comments: