Monday, February 2, 2009

Things just come to mind.

hello. thought i would just write a little of what im thinking. im just at a loss for everything. i dont want to do anything. i miss my mom. last year on this day i was in california with my mom, hanging out at her office with my new baby, laughing with her. but this year im sitting at home in the dark on the computer with my now toddler taking a nap. life is unfair and disappointing. i just wish i had the chance to go back to this day last year and really sit down and talk with my mom. i appreciate the time i had with her. i just wish i had more. it all came and went by so fast. i still cant believe im here without her. some days i dont wanna be here without her but i know i need to be here for my baby girl and my hunny. i know that my mom and my baby boy are taking good care of each other until i can be with them. so yeah

No comments: